Robotics Process Automation in simple is known as RPA. It is the most promising field that refers to sophisticated computer software to automate rule-based processes without any need of constant human supervision. It helps mainly in simplifying work, collect valuable data on such works to drive continuous improvement in boosting Organizational revenues.
About the Course:
Kernel Training provides Online Robotic Process Automation Training and various practice sessions to give the students optimum exposure to enhance ROI. The entire course curriculum is designed by the Industry Expertise as per the latest IT trends aimed towards advanced robotics course content based on the professional requirements of the aspirants. State of art infrastructure is provided to the audience to perform hands-on exercises and real-world simulations.
Online Robotics Process Automation Training helps the audience to secure dream job in reputed companies by simply putting forward or showcasing skills for the business enhancement. The audience will acquire the knowledge to manage real-time robotics projects that implement the blend of academic learning. After Course Completion, trainees can easily focus on increasing the speed of administrative tasks where the accuracy is mostly critical, by various softwares’ to mimic human interaction models with certain rule-based business processes. Globally recognized course completion certification is also provided to the aspirants at the end of the course that helps to move a step ahead in the job pursuing process.
How can Robotic Process Automation Training bring a major change in career?
By the end of Robotic Process Automation Training Course, the aspirants will enhance the below subject knowledge skill set as per the current IT World to showcase the skills for business enhancement.
- Understanding the skills in the business case for Robotics Process Automation
- Future in how these RPA can be utilized across the Organizations.
- Understanding skills in RPA and can be utilized across the Organization to boost revenues.
- Skills in cost efficiencies of ROI and various RPA solutions.
- Leverages knowledge in dissecting the myths from the facts and realize the true benefits of RPA.
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll out of the RPA solution.
- Managing of RPA Solutions to ensure lasting results.
- Robotics Automation Anywhere Tools
- Robotics Blue Prism
- Robotics UIPath
- Robotics OpenSpan
What are the Pre-requisites of this course?
There are a number of prerequisites particularly like programming knowledge etc to take up the Online Robotics Automation Process Training. The trainees who are subject matter expertise will be an added advantage to kick-start a career in the field.
Who can attend Robotic Process Automation Training Sessions?
The intended Trainees/Students who want to make a career in robotics must surely take Robotic Process Automation Training that is considered as the next big thing in the IT World and enables Automation Anywhere. The Trainees/Students who want to make a career to automate the business process by using various RPA tools can easily lay successful career path.
- Business process Employees
- End Users
- IT Professionals
- Job Seekers
- Flowchart Designers
Advantages of Implementation of Robotics Process Automation Training
- Increases Compliance
- Non-invasive nature and Compatibility with existing systems
- Improves customer Experience
- Best Management Capabilities etc.
ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION CONCEPTS:
- What is Robotic Process Automation
- Natural language processing and RPA
- How Robotic Process Automation works!
- Why to automate repetitive tasks/process
- RPA Solution Architecture Patterns – Key Considerations
- Input Data Handling Solution Pattern
- Exception Handling
- Transaction Logging
- Credential Management
- Secure Execution
- Monitoring and Reporting
- List of Robotic Process Automation Tools
- Robotic Process Automation Tool selection Checklist
UI PATH TOOL:
- Data Manipulation
- Tool Activities
- Advanced UI Interaction
- About UI Elements
- UI Activities Properties
- Input Methods
- Example of Using Input Methods
- Output or Screen Scraping Methods
- Examples of Using Output or Screen Scraping Methods
- About Web Scraping
- Example of Using Web Scraping
- About Data Scraping
- Example of Using Data Scraping
- Image and Text Automation
- Mouse and Keyboard Activities
- Text Activities
- OCR Activities
- Image Activities
- Mouse and Keyboard Automation
- Text Automation
- OCR and Image Automation
- Process Studio
- Process Flow
- Inputs and Outputs
- Business Objects
- Object Studio
- Overview of Error and Case Management
- Error Management
- Case Management
- Additional Features
- Advanced Features
- Application Types
- Introduction to Automation Anywhere
- Understanding the Features and Benefits
- Verifying Automation Anywhere System Requirements
- Creating a Task Using the Task Editor
- Anywhere Monitor
- Preparing and Installing the Automation Anywhere Client
- Privacy and Security
- Getting Started with the Automation Anywhere Client
- Types of Variables
- Recording an Automation Task
- Recording, Editing and Running Tasks
- Adding Properties to a Task
- Using Special Keys
- Creating an Automation Task
- Recording Web Actions with Web Recorder
No data available right now, please check back later.
No data available now, Please check back later.
No data available now, Please check back later.