Linux Virtual Server
About Linux Virtualization Training:
Linux Virtual Server, Course from kernel training is designed to become a master at Linux virtualization administration, enroll quickly to start you’re career as virtualization admin. Linux virtualization is a process where Linux is used as a guest operating system to run on Linux virtual server machine. It’s also refer as running one or more virtual machines on a physical computer that’s operated by integrating several workspaces on a single system as well as maximizing the work load that the operation can handle.
Linux Virtualization Training from Kernel training provides best industrial trainers to learn about Linux virtualization tutorial which covers Linux virtual server, Linux virtualization cluster, Linux virtualization software and other concepts as well as Linux virtualization interview questions to practice.
Why Learn Linux Virtualization?
Kernel Training undertakes Linux virtualization tutorial, our skilled professionals have trained thousands of students worldwide. Our Linux virtualization software training has always been unique from others, as we start the course providing you the basics and move to advanced topics, our training sessions have helped fresher’s in RHEV get on with the career in virtualization. Below are the topics which you can get after completion of the course, which help you to clear Linux virtualization interview questions.
- What is Linux virtualization?
- Where to find Linux virtualization software?
- How Linux virtualization can benefit a company?
- Linux Virtualization step by step
- Linux virtualization best practices
- Get practical overview on High availability, live migration, system scheduler and maintenance manager
- Learn how to provision applications and operating systems
- Maintain workload
- Safeguard applications
- Develop and change applications without new hardware
- RHEV Hypervisor, Configuring each virtual machine to be highly available
- We talk about application down time, we talk about application down time, search driven GUI and Great performance for applications
- With RHEV/Linux virtualization you will be able to manage all the resources with cost efficient and less down time. Linux virtualization cluster enables to have best of redundancy, increasing the overall performance.
Linux Virtualization Tutorial Target:
- Online video and classroom training’s are provided to understand real time RHEV/Linux Virtualization.
- Learn how to work with Linux Virtualization through its RESTful web interface.
- Familiar with key features such as server virtualization, benefits of virtualizationetc.
- Implement advanced migration, clustering, application provisioning.
- Learn to works with self-contained data that has loose or ad-hoc connections.
Linux Virtualization Training Targeted Audience:
- Graduated and Professionals who are seeking career in this field.
- IT professionals, Web Developer, System, network and server Administrators.
Linux Virtualization Tutorial Prerequisites:
- Basic concepts on system administration, VMware, cloud computing.
- Prior knowledge of managing windows or Linux administration.
Linux Virtualization Training Format:
- Kernel training provides instructor lead live interactive sessions as well as we provide Linux virtualization interview questions.
- Course will end with hands-on labs experience along with project completion.
- Linux virtualization certification of the course after successful completion of quiz.
Linux Virtual server Course Curriculum:
Goal set: In this module you need to understand about basics of Linux virtualization cluster, Linux containers, security and advantages of Virtualization.
Topics: Defining virtualization, Examining options of virtualization, Benefiting from the advantages of virtualization, Creating Linux Containers (LXC), Linux virtualization cluster, Comparing LXC to Chroots, Linux virutualization architecture, Running services within a jail, Examining security advantages, Safeguarding system resource allocation and Linux virtualization on windows.
2: Creating Linux Containers (LXC)
Goal set: At the end of this module of Linux virtualization online training you need to able to compare comparing LXC to Chroots, isolations processes, SElinux, resource locations, zero day exploits, hardening Linux containers.
Topics: Comparing LXC to Chroots, Running services within a jail, Examining security advantages, Safeguarding system resource allocation, Hardening Linux Containers, Isolating processes, Applying SELinux, Protecting against zero-day exploits.
3: Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM)
Goal set: By the end of this Linux Virtualization tutorial module you need to understand regarding multiple servers consolidating, hosting, Linux virtualization KVM security, building contingencies, Linux virtualization platform hardware costs.
Topics: Consolidating multiple servers, Minimizing electricity and cooling costs, Reducing hosting expenses, Diminishing capital hardware costs, Taking advantage of Linux virtualization kvm security, Building contingencies against single points of failure, Compartmentalizing storage and guarding against privilege escalation.
4: Whole System Virtualization with QEMU
Goal set: At the end of this Linux Virtualization Tutorial module you need to understand about Virtualization with QEMU, different operating systems, legacy applications, Embedded systems, Executing ARM binaries.
Topics: Whole System Virtualization with QEMU, Running different operating systems, Windows, Android, Solaris, Supporting legacy applications, Emulating non-native processes and operating systems, Accelerating the development of embedded systems and Executing ARM binaries, Linux virtualization open source.
5: Virtualizing the Network
Goal set: By the end of this Linux Virtualization Tutorial module you need to understand about routing, hidden network, creation of virtual network interfaces, making VM indistinguishable from physical servers.
Topics: Making VM indistinguishable from physical servers, creating virtual network interfaces, Controlling routing, Hiding sensitive servers within hidden networks, Rendering servers inaccessible to the outside world and Controlling access to servers, Linux virtualization on windows.
6: Improving Performance
Goal set: In this module you need to understand regarding processor features, Intel VT-x, over Committing memory, NUMA architecture, how to balance simplicity and capability.
Topics: Using hardware-assisted virtualization, Enhancing virtualization with processor features, Enabling AMD-V and Intel VT-x, Contrasting para-virtualization with full virtualization, Getting the most from your hardware, Over-committing memory, Handling NUMA architecture, Comparing virtualization technology to best fit your needs, Focusing on performance, Increasing isolation for security, Balancing simplicity and capability.
7: Managing Virtual Machines
Goal set: At the end of this module of Linux Virtualization online training you need to understand about Cloning from images, Provisioning with Docker, Vms, Libvirt, Migration of Virtual machines, Virsh, moving virtual machine to another host, transferring to another physical machine immediately without downtime, calling of libvirt from Python, C and Java.
Topics: Provisioning with Docker, Instantiating servers rapidly, Cloning from images, Developing and sharing custom images, Mapping ports between containers and the host, Employing libvirt, Constructing shell scripts, Managing virtual machines from the command line using virsh, linux virtualization software, Controlling virtual machines within a GUI using virt-manager, Taking control of Vms by a web browser using oVirt, Calling libvirt from Python, C and Java, Migrating virtual machines, linux virtualization application, Manually moving a virtual machine to another host, Transferring to another physical machine immediately without downtime.
8: Thin Client Desktops
Goal set: In this module of Linux virtualization online classes you need to understand about securing the office, accessing remote, keeping data within your organization, sensitive data to servers, flexibility in the office, SPICE protocol, pulling the plug without losing data.
Topics: Securing the office, Restricting sensitive data to servers, keeping data within your organization, Centralizing applications and simplifying maintenance, Flexibility in the office, Accessing remote desktops using the SPICE protocol, pulling the plug without losing data, linking data to people not locations.
Companies Using Linux Virtualization:
IBM, eBay, CISCO, Aol, Intel, Salesforce.
Professionals with Linux virtualization skills have better opportunity and their demand has been on stead rise this year.
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Linux Virtualization
How it Works?
- This is a Linux virtualization course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace. We also provides Linux virtualization interview questions and answers to prepare for interviews.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course. you can refer Linux virtualization questions and answers PDF for more details
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Frequently Asked Question
Online training was excellent
No Reviews found for this course.