Linux Cluster Training
About Linux Cluster Training:
Linux Cluster Training is a complete guide to learn Linux cluster in detail. A cluster is working of two or more computer system to perform a task by load balancing and parallel processing. Linux cluster refers to- Two or more Linux operating system working together to perform a task. Clusters are of four types – Load balancing, Storage, High availability and High performance. Linux Cluster Training deliver you the entire concepts of Linux Cluster Administration concepts like what is cluster?, Linux Cluster Commands, Real time Linux Cluster interview questions and other. Linux cluster commands are easy to memorize it just need practice to do clustering in Linux.
Why Linux Cluster Training?
High Performance Computing (HPC) has become easier for two reasons are the adoption of open source software concepts and the introduction and refinement of clustering technology. Learn Linux clustering technology which is popular in many industries these days. HPC with Linux cluster technology shows how to set up clusters and write parallel programs, Linux is a recognized favorite platform for building HPC clusters.
Linux cluster Tutorial Target:
- Introduction to Unix, Linux cluster installation
- Step by step Instructions
- Build Linux clusters
- Configure Linux clusters
- Manage Linux clusters
- Linux cluster software
- Linux cluster example
- Troubleshoot Linux clusters.
- Linux cluster commands
Linux Cluster Tutorial Targeted Audience:
- Freshers and Students who want to learn Linux Systems.
- Linux Administrators, Developers & Support Personnel.
- Professionals moving from Microsoft Windows platform to Linux Environment.
- Professionals new to developing parallel programs in LC’s Linux cluster environment.
Linux cluster training Prerequisites:
Basic understanding of parallel programming in C or Fortran is required.
Linux Cluster Training Format:
- Learn Linux cluster online course which is instructor-led lecture and discussion.
- Course will end with hands-on labs experience along with project completion.
- Certification of the course after successful completion of quiz.
Companies Using Linux Cluster:
IBM, HP, GSS Infotech, Synopses, EMC2 , KonyLab etc.
Linux Cluster Career Opportunities:
Professionals with Linux Cluster skills have better opportunity and their demand has been on stead rise this year.
Linux Cluster Tutorial Course Curriculum
1. Red Hat Cluster Suite Introduction
Goal set: In this module of this Linux cluster online training you can understand the basics of Red Hat Cluster Suite, Linux cluster basics.
Topics: Introduction: Red Hat Cluster Suite, basics, Linux cluster architecture.
2. Cluster Infrastructure
Goal set: In this module you will come to know about the cluster infrastructure in detail along with linux cluster software
Topics: Cluster Infrastructure
3. Shared Storage configuration using ISCSI SERVE
Goal set: By the end of this module of this Linux cluster online course you can understand the shared storage Linux cluster configuration configuration using ISCSI SERVE in detail.
Topics: Shared Storage configuration using ISCSI SERVE
4. Linux Cluster Administration Tools
Goal set: In this module you can understand better on Administrative tools in detail.
Topics: Concepts: Cluster Administration Tools, Linux cluster setup, Linux cluster step by step installation.
5. Cluster Components
Goal set: In this module of this Linux cluster online course you can gain knowledge on cluster components in detail.
Topics: Cluster Components
6. Goal set: By the end of this module you can learn about agent/server architecture for remote administration of systems.
Topics: Conga, luci, ricci
7. Cluster Administration GUI
Goal set: In this module you can understand cluster administration GUI in detail.
Topics: Cluster Administration GUI
8. Command Line Administration Tools
Goal set: By the end of the module you can understand command line administration tools clearly.
Topics: Cluster Administration GUI
9. Linux Cluster Management
Goal set: In this module you can understand cluster management in detail.
Topics: Cluster management.
10. Lock Management
Goal set: In this module you can understand lock management in detail.
Topics: Lock management
Goal set: By the end of this module of Linux cluster online classes you can understand clearly.
12. Cluster Configuration System
Goal set: In this module you will understand cluster configuration system clearly.
Topics: Cluster Configuration System
13. High-availability Service Management
Goal set: By the end of this module you will know a lot about high-availability service in detail.
Topics: High-availability Service Management, Linux cluster applications.
14. Clustered LVM (CLVM)
Goal set: In this module you will understand large volume management in a clustered environment.
Topics: Clustered LVM (CLVM)
15. Red Hat Global File System
Goal set: By the end of this module you can understand the red hat global file system and its importance.
Topics: Red Hat Global File System
16. Installing Red Hat High Availability Add-On software
Goal set: In this module you can understand about installing Red Had High Availability Add-On software.
Topics: Installing Red Hat High Availability Add-On software
17. Configure and Deploy Apache Cluster services
Goal set: By the completion of this module, you will learn about configure, and deploy Apache clusters and its various services.
Topics: Configure and Deploy Apache Cluster services
18. Configure and Deploy MYSQL Cluster services
Goal set: In this module you can learn to configure and deploy MYSQL cluster services in detail.
Topics: Configure and Deploy MYSQL Cluster services
19. Configure and Deploy SAMBA services on Cluster
Goal set: By the end of this module you will be able to configure, and deploy SAMBA services upon clusters.
Topics: Configure and Deploy SAMBA services on Cluster
20. Configure and Deploy NFS services on Cluster
Goal set: In this module to learn Linux clustering you can configure and deploy NFS services on cluster.
Topics: Configure and Deploy NFS services on Cluster
21. How to Deploy Oracle DB as a cluster service
Goal set: By the end of this module of Linux cluster online classes you can deploy Oracle DB as a cluster service properly.
Topics: How to Deploy Oracle DB as a cluster service
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC clarion, Netapp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system.
All students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the subject. To help the student in their practical sessions, Linux tutorials, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
- Linux Cluster Video Tutorials
- Resume Preparation
- Placement Assistance
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Linux Cluster Training
How it Works?
- This is an Online Course with Instructor led LIVE and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace. You will have access to redhat cluster training video.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course. You can refer Linux cluster book to get more details.
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Linux cluster certification on the successful completion of this project. Take help of redhat cluster training video and grasp core concepts.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Frequently Asked Question
Exceeded my expectations
No Reviews found for this course.