AWS Tutorial provides you a most demanding cloud computing skills to get AWS Certification. Amazon web services is a complete evolving cloud computing platform provided by Amazon that offers customers with a wide array of cloud services. Amazon first service was launched in 2006 to deliver online services for client side and websites applications. Later it came up with other services like Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), Amazon WorkSpaces and Amazon SimpleDB. Amazon AWS training covers different cloud computing services in Amazon AWS tutorial.
Amazon AWS training online is designed based on latest versions by our real time experts. Amazon AWS training online courses covers complete modules based on industrial demands. Candidate with AWS certification have good career scope in cloud computing services. Even remote place students can learn AWS certification training from our institute.
Why Learn AWS?
In the process of providing IT infrastructure services to businesses (software as a service), businesses are able to take advantage of the following services. They provide low cost services, agility and instant elasticity, open and flexible, and safe and secure cloud storage. The course enables you in understanding of several important aspects such as application hosting, websites, backup storage, content delivery, websites, Enterprise IT, amazon web services cloud and database. Building your skills in cloud computing by joining with our Amazon AWS training will help you to get amazon AWS tutorial to prepare at your own pace.
Amazon Web Services have data center located in the US, Europe, Brazil, Singapore, Japan, and Australia, and they make an active participation across different industries in 190 countries. Clients do benefit from Amazon Web Services by the features it provides such as reliability, scalability, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud. Looking at the growing demand, kernel Training has designed an AWS certification training online to upgrade skills on the web services.
Kernel training’s AWS tutorial has skilled many students to get employed in different sectors like healthcare, finance, small business to help organizations in getting an inexpensive cloud computing. Amazon web services engineer salary are the best in the IT industry, you will have to lead a professional team in managing apps on a cloud compute services of a company.
AWS Training and AWS certification details are available for you. We have trained beginners with basic and advanced topics like amazon web services cloud migration tools, tableau, two factor authentication, zones, amazon web services vs Microsoft and Google cloud platform. Boost your Amazon web services career by enrolling for AWS training certifications.
Amazon Web Services began to provide IT infrastructure services to businesses online in the form of web services (Cloud Computing). The web services are hosted for businesses where hundreds or thousands of servers can be installed and in a few minutes they can deliver faster results, thereby reducing the upfront capital infrastructure expenses with low variable costs. A good scope of career hike you can expect with AWS certification.
AWS Tutorial Prerequisites:
Any professional can attend AWS certification training provided the basic knowledge of the Internet is essential.
Amazon AWS Training online Course Target:
- Learn Amazon AWS training online with an introduction to cloud services.
- Understand the AMI creation, and EBS persistent storage.
- Make use of Amazon Storage Services S3, Route 53, AWS EC2, AWS S3.
- Visualize Amazon scaling services and auto scaling.
- Learn about identifying and accession management technique.
- Understanding multiple Amazon web services and the management of resources lifecycle.
- Understand AWS architecture, design, and best practices.
AWS Training online Targeted Audience:
AWS training online course is directed towards Server Architects, Server Engineers, Developers, Java professionals, PHP programmers, Windows and .NET professionals and startups.
AWS Training Courses Format:
- AWS training online at Kernel is an Instructor-led live lecture and discussion.
- The AWS training courses will end with hands-on lab experience along with project completion. AWS Certification is provided after successful completion of quiz.
- Join AWS Training online – Kernel’s Amazon Web Services course gives e-Learning access, start learning at your own pace with AWS tutorial. Enroll for web services training to become an expert in cloud computing, become the master in moving applications to cloud with design scalable, high availability and security. Amazon cloud hosting got demand in market. We also have AWS tutorial for beginners.
- Once a student is enrolled for AWS training courses they will have access to our LMS which is learning management system. You will have access to the AWS training lab, recorded videos, AWS training material, aws training videos, PPT’s, AWS interview question, case studies and projects. Kernel training supports 24×7 support and assists in passing through our training and AWS certification. All AWS online training classes will be interactive.
Amazon AWS tutorial courses Scope:
Companies Hiring Amazon Web Services Developers:
Netflix, Expedia, Reddit, Adobe Systems, Pinterest etc.
Amazon Web Services Career Path:
Professionals with AWS certification have better opportunities and their demand has been on steady rise this year.
AWS Training courses Salary:
Amazon AWS tutorial is 25 hours of live online video training from our skilled trainer. The training sessions are set according to your time zone. The average salary AWS engineer can have is around $85,000 – $166,000, AWS certification training will help you to achieve your dream. The salary structure differs for Senior Server Side Engineer, Senior Cloud Engineer, Linux Systems Engineer MySQL and Cloud Operations Engineer.
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To AWS certification training Online
How it Works?
- This is an AWS Online training with Instructor led live Interactive Sessions.
- This AWS online course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course.
- At the end of the AWS online training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
1. Introduction to Cloud Computing, what is cloud? & AWS training overview
Goal Set: By the end of this module of Amazon AWS training online, you can get a complete understanding about Cloud Computing, Architecture, and setting up of the account.
Topics: Introduction to Cloud Computing, Architecture, Management Console, Setting up of the account.
Goal Set: After completion of this Amazon AWS training module you need to understand about Amazon EC2, Auto scaling and regarding Elastic load balancing.
Topics: Amazon EC2, ECS container service, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Auto Scaling, Elastic load balancing.
3. Storage & Content Delivery
Goal Set: At the end of this Amazon AWS tutorial module you need to understand about Amazon S3, EBS and Elastic file system.
Topics: Amazon S3, Cloud Front, EBS, Amazon Elastic file system.
Goal Set: By the end of this Amazon AWS tutorial module you need to understand about Amazon VPS and route 53.
Topics: Amazon VPC, AWS direct connect, Elastic load balancing, Amazon Route 53.
Goal Set: At the end of this Amazon AWS tutorial module you need to be aware of MySQL, relation database and No SQL.
Topics: MySQL, Relational, database migration, No SQL.
6. Enterprise Applications
Goal Set: In this AWS training courses module you need to understand about enterprise applications such as Desktop virtualization.
Topics: Desktop virtualization, Email and calendaring, Document sharing & Feedback.
7. Application services
Goal Set: At the end of this Amazon AWS tutorial module you need to be aware of Amazon API gateway, SES, SNS, SQS and SWF concepts.
Topics: Amazon API gateway, Amazon App stream, cloud reach, Elastic transcoder, SES, SNS, SQS and SWF.
8. Identity and Access Management Techniques (IAM)
Goal Set: By the end of this AWS training courses module, you can understand as how to visualize the identity and access management techniques (IAM).
Topics: Amazon IAM Overview, Amazon RDS.
9. AWS Architecture and Design
Goal Set: After completion of this module of AWS training courses, you can understand architecture and design learn about best practices on cost and security issues, calculator and consolidated billing.
Topics: Backup and DR Setup, High availability Design, AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security), Calculator & Consolidated Billing.
No data available now, Please check back later.
No data available now, Please check back later.