Kernel Training Pvt Ltd Terms and Conditions
Welcome to KernelTraining!
Kernel Training offers real time online training for number of IT and non-IT courses.
Acceptance of this Agreement:
The following Terms and Conditions (“Terms“) apply to our provision and your use of the information, services and materials (“online content and courses“) through the Kernel Training website (the “website“) including customer visiting and browsing the website (being a “visitor“) and registering with Kernel Training as a student (a “learner“). In the case, you are not willing to accept the agreement, you shall not be authorized or allowed to proceed further to view or use in any manner any content, information, courseware, products and services (“services”) published, available or provided on www.kerneltraining.com (the “website”), which is owned by Kernel Training Pvt Ltd.
User ID and Password:
By entering into this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that your user ID and password (“participant account”) is for your exclusive use only. Use or sharing of your participant account with another user is not permitted and is cause for immediate blocking of your access to the website, the services and the content, the courseware, and termination of this agreement.
You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your participant account and for all activities that occur under it. You agree to immediately notify our customer support team at +91 8099 77 6681 Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
All registered candidates need to decide on which Email ID, account there are willing to take training. We have rule to provide training on only one Email ID.
We don’t provide training on Multiple Email ID’s. You must use only one Email ID, account for training. For any queries please contact with our lead generation team.
Please use same Email ID, account for registration and training.
Please make a point that, LMS (For Online and self-paced courses) will be activated and classes links will be shared only on the Email ID through which you have done payment.
As a part of our Services offered through our website, We shall grant you access to our content, practice tests, documents, and data which may be in audio, video, written, graphic, recorded and photographic.
The course content provided in our website may differ from faculty to faculty training. This course content is prepared to meet the customer requirement to enhance his basic skills, certification skills, interview skills, project skills and real time skills.
Kernel Training reserve the right to amend, revise or update the content and courseware offered to you. In the event such an amendment, revision or updation occurs, we may require you pay an additional fee to access such amended, revised, or updated content and courseware.
Website usage and Services:
We grant you a personal, restricted, Non-transferable, Non-exclusive, and revocable license to use the website, the Services, the content and courseware offered through the website till the time the completion of the training course that you have enrolled for or the termination of this agreement according to the terms and conditions set forth herein, whichever is earlier.
You are permitted online access to the website, the services, and the Content courseware and may download, save, or print the content and courseware solely for the restricted purpose only. The Services and the content and courseware are provided solely for your personal and non-commercial use to assist you in completing the online training course you have registered for (“restricted purpose”).
You are not permitted to reproduce, transmit, distribute, sub-license, broadcast, disseminate, or prepare derivative works of the content and courseware, or any part thereof, in any manner or through any communication channels or means, for any purpose other than the restricted purpose, without our prior written consent.
Intellectual Property Rights:
While You are granted a limited and Non-exclusive rights to use the Website, the Services, and the Content for the Restricted Purpose as set forth in this Agreement, You acknowledge and agree that We are the sole and exclusive owner of the Website, the Services and the Content as such are vested with all Intellectual Property Rights and other proprietary rights in the website, services, and content.
Usage of Personal Information of Participants:
We reserve the right to feature your picture in any photos, videos, or other promotional material used by us. Further, we may use your personal information to inform you about other certification training courses offered by us. However, We shall not distribute or share all your personal information with any third party marketing database or disclose your personal information to any third party except on a case-to-case basis after proper verification of such third party or if required under any applicable law.
Limitation of Liability:
You expressly agree that use of the website, the services, and the content are at your sole risk. We do not warrant that website or the services or access to the content will be uninterrupted or error free; nor is there any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the website, the services or the content.
In no event will we or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing the website, the services, or the content and courseware be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use the website, the services, or the content.
The disclaimer of liability contained in this clause applies to any and all damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of records or any other material, whether for breach of contract, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
Term and Termination:
This agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the terms of this agreement by your clicking on the “I ACCEPT” button and, subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, will remain in effect till customer maintain a current, fully paid up online participant account, or until terminated by Us, whichever is earlier.
We reserve the right to terminate this agreement and block your access to the content with immediate effect by sending a written notice through email to You to this effect (“immediate termination date”), if such termination is made as a result of Your misrepresentation, default, misconduct, or breach of Your obligations related to or under this agreement (“Event of Default”). On the occurrence of any event of default, we shall be authorized to exercise all the rights and remedies under this agreement or applicable law or available in equity to seek indemnification for any loss or claim resulting from any such event of default.
Registered customer agree to indemnify and hold us, our contractors, directors, officers, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including attorneys’ fees, arising out of Your unauthorized use of the website, the services, and the content.
Neither failure nor delay on the part of any party to exercise any right, remedy, power, or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, or of the exercise of any other right, remedy, power, or privilege. No term of this Agreement shall be deemed waived, and no breach consented to, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by the party claimed to have waived or consented. No waiver of any rights or consent to any breaches shall constitute a waiver of any other rights or consent to any other breach.
Amendment and Assignment:
Kernel Training reserves the right to unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement without giving any prior notification to you. We shall however publish the revised agreement on the website so that you are aware of the revisions, modifications and amendments made by us to this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to check the website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website, the services, and the content and courseware following the posting of any changes to this agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to check the Website periodically for any revisions, modifications, and amendments. Your continued use of or access to the website, the services, and the content and courseware following the posting of any changes to this agreement shall constitute acceptance of those changes.
You are not permitted to assign this agreement or the rights and obligations mentioned in this agreement to any third party and you only shall be held liable for any breach of this agreement or any terms and conditions hereof.
Payments are accepted through options as mentioned on the website. The prices of the training are subject to change without notice. If a payment is done with your account, we will assume that you have either paid the amount yourself or have provided information to or received it from someone who is authorized to pay the amount on your behalf. Subject to applicable law, you agree that we may make that assumption and that you will be obligated for that payment. So please protect and guard access to your computer, your password, credit card number and other personal information.
Taxes may be adjusted from the amount shown on the billing screens. Several factors may cause this, such as variances due to currency fluctuations and market conditions and changes in tax rates. We only follow Indian government tax rules & regulations”, Kernel Training is not responsible for any other specific changes applied to your payments.
LMS (Learning management system):
- You will be given access to study material and live classes only if you pay the whole amount.
- Only LMS access will be provided for students who paid for self-paced package. LMS access will expire after 5 Months, from the date of registration of online/self-paced course.
- We don’t accept half of the course fee, you must pay complete amount.
- It is our policy that any content included on the website or within the Online content and courses that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party will be removed from the website as soon as possible after we are made aware of such infringement.
- If you are the owner of intellectual property rights, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner, or authorized to act under any exclusive right, report any alleged infringements of your intellectual property rights taking place on or through the website by emailing a copyright infringement notice to email@example.com
- We will take whatever action, in our sole discretion, we deem appropriate, including the removal of the challenged content.
- When you notify us in accordance with paragraph 2, your written notice must contain the following:
- A statement telling us you believe that you have found content on the Website which you believe infringes your intellectual property rights.
- Which country your intellectual property rights apply to.
- The title of the content concerned and the full URL for access to that content.
- A statement explaining how the content infringes your intellectual property rights.
- Your mailing address, telephone number and email address so that we can contact you.
- A statement that the information contained in the notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the intellectual property rights or have an exclusive right in law to bring infringement proceedings in respect of its use and your signature (an electronic signature is sufficient).
- We will, acting in our sole discretion, terminate learner accounts and access to the website and online content and courses if a learner has been notified of infringing activity twice or more (regardless of whether the learner has taken appropriate action as we may direct).
‘You’ refers to a user or a customer. If you are a company or another person who gives access to company products, you agree to take full responsibility in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The Kernel Training website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Kernel Training (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
By using this website or its Products and Services, You Agree and Warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms whether you are student, attendee or instructor.
Please read them carefully before you use the services of Kernel Training.
Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.. You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
Kernel Training is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Important Website usage Guidelines:
- Do not insult, harass and abuse others.
- Do not publish post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack website.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads.
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purposes of links included are to provide users information. Hence, Kernel Training will not be held responsible.
You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Kernel Training pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Kernel Training website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism or terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Change of Price:
Kernel Training reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances.
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Code of Conduct:
- You must agree not to share confidential information with anyone.
- You should not make any disturbances or illegal acts during live interactive sessions.
- You will not have authority to record the Live class or recording sessions with third party software
- All content is sold property of Kernel Training. You don’t have permission to reproduce, republish, post, upload the content.
- Please read terms and conditions and then proceed for payment.
You will be allowed to subscribe to a particular course or collection of courses (“Subscription Services”) and will be charged automatically, depending on payment frequency chosen by you.
You will be permitted to freeze or schedule the freeze of the Subscription Services at anytime and Kernel Training shall no charge you for any such opted Subscription Services according to the payment cycle. Further, the Subscription Services, access will be revoked if the user opts to freeze the subscription. You will have the option to re-subscribe to the particular Subscription Services again and the payment cycle will start accordingly.
* Please do not share your Subscription password to any service vendor, Kernel training will never ask for Password of your Subscription account, If you found any Changes at your Subscription account, please Change the account Password on timely basis.
Limit of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(1) The use or the inability to use the service.
(2) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise.
(3) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential E-information.