Security Analyst Training
About Security Analyst Training:
Security Analyst training from kernel training help you to prepare for your security analyst career. ECSA training help students to get prepared for EC council’s certified security analyst exam, which ensure information security professionals real time understanding with conducting realistic penetration tests. With our real time experts, along with complete lab ambiance, students can learn advanced knowledge and experience regarding the available methodologies, techniques and tools which needed to perform comprehensive information security penetration tests.
This security analyst courses helps students to perform the intensive assessments needed to effectively find and mitigate risks to an infrastructure security as well as how to bypass and eliminate them with full coverage of analysis and network security testing methods and tools. Demand for certified security analyst is very high in the market. Because of that many students are focused on learning information security analyst courses and being registered. With certified security analyst training students will get confidence to clear interview questions and grab job of information security analyst.
|Regular Batch batch 01 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|01 Mar 2017||20 Hours||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Rs 56250 45000|
|Weekend Batch batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|11 Mar 2017||5 Weeks||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Rs 56250 45000|
|Regular Batch batch 13 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|13 Mar 2017||20 Hours||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Rs 56250 45000|
|Weekend Batch batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )||Customize This|
|Regular Batch batch 13 Mar 2017||Customize This|
What is customized training?
Customized training means as per your requirements, we will provide you online training. KernelTraining offers customized training solutions in order to meet learning objectives of our students. We understand that your training goals are unique.
Why Learn information security analyst courses?
A security Analyst is an IT professional, which take care of maintaining the integrity and security of data and networks. The security analyst training ensures that students have expertise and knowledge of every aspect of information security within the organization or company for which they work or responsible for. Their main aim is to analyze security measures and able to monitor and understand intrusion detection.
Certified security analyst training courses help students for implementing and managing necessary training for work colleagues and those related with the organizations data and network. Constant penetration testing is a requirement of the security analyst- detecting security holes, flaws, patching etc which are important for this role. Security analyst courses will build your career in information security analyst profession.
Security Analyst Training Courses Details:
At kernel training, we provide real time experts to teach and explore the subject. After registration, we provide LMS (Learning Management system) of previous classes that will help you to get prepared by your own or if you want classes of your own to have reference at the end. Certified security analyst training is prepared by our experts based on industrial demands. That will help you to get real time exposure on subject. Our lead and organizing team is always available to you round the clock. If you get doubts in live video sessions after completion or during class you can discuss with our trainers. We have good experience in providing certified security analyst training to the students across the world.
Security Analyst Training Courses Target:
- Able to do network and application penetration testing using both manual automated techniques.
- Create and functions audits of computer systems to validate they are operating securely and that data is protected from both external and internal threats.
- Create and recommend security procedures and policies.
- Evaluate assigned system to identify system security status.
- Analyze highly complex security systems according to industry best practices to safeguard internal information databases and systems.
- Respond to more complex request and queries for computer security information and report from both external and internal customers.
- Lead investigations of security breaches and violations and recommend solutions. Creates reports on intrusions as needed and deliver an analysis details for management.
Certified Security Analyst Targeted Audience:
- Firewall Administrators
- Information Security Testers
- Network server administrators
- System Administrators and Risk Assessment professionals
- Fresher’s or aspirants, who are seeking career in this networking, security field
Certified Security Analyst Training Prerequisites:
- Have at least two years of information security related experience.
- Knowledge on networking and security concepts.
- Must go through some concepts of security analyst courses.
- Bachelors or Master degree in related field.
Certified Security Analyst Training Format:
- Security analyst training at Kernel will be live instructor led lecture and discussion.
- The certified security analyst training course will end with hands on lab experience.
- All security analyst courses classes are interactive.
- Certified security analyst preparation assist you to get security analyst job of your interest.
Certified Security Analyst Career Opportunities:
Here is a list of career opportunities you may get after getting certified security analyst training and clearing exam:
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Data Security Analyst
Security Analyst Certification:
To achieve Security analyst certification Pass exam 412-79. Security Analyst certification ensures that the candidate have enough skills for protecting all sensitive information within a company. They are responsible for insuring – All networks have adequate security to prevent unauthorized access. Must take responsibility for securing any software or hardware changes in the company. Must generate reports to share with administrators about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes. Must take complete responsibility for document complete security information in the company including internet and physical security. Security analyst training prepare you to be well enough to do this activities and get Security Analyst Certification at the end of the course.
Certified Security Analyst Training Course Curriculum:
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Router and Switches Penetration Testing
- Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
- Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
- Source Code Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Penetration Testing
- Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- VPN Penetration Testing
- Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
- War Dialing
- Virus and Trojan Detection
- Log Management Penetration Testing
- File Integrity Checking
- Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
- Email Security Penetration Testing
- Security Patches Penetration Testing
- Data Leakage Penetration Testing
- SAP Penetration Testing
- Standards and Compliance
- Information System Security Principles
- Information System Incident Handling and Response
- Information System Auditing and Certification
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC clarion, Netapp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with the OTRS ticketing system. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the security analyst training. Certified security analyst give good scope for candidate to have Security Analyst career. To help the student in their practical sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time. We also provides:
- Resume Preparation
- Placement Assistance
From where our learners come from?
From every corner of the world students access Kernel Training. Some of the leading places where our students and trainers come from are – United States, UAE, Australia, United Kingdom, Singapore, Canada, New York, France, Malaysia, New Jersey, China, Germany, Philippines, Ireland, Colombia, Russia, Mexico, Turkey, Egypt, Kenya, Germany, Kenya, India.
Security Analyst Training Courses Features:
How it Works?
- This is a security analyst training with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This security analyst training courses contains Practical Work that involves Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and real-world Case Studies. Candidate can conduct practical work at their own pace. Access security analyst training videos.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the information security analyst courses. Take help of certified security analyst training tutorial to prepare well. The candidate can conduct practical work at their own pace from security analyst training courses LMS.
- At the end of the information security analyst courses online, you will have to work on a real time project. Then it will be easy for you to get certified security analyst that give good scope for candidate to have Security Analyst careers.
- Course participants will get verifiable certificate after successful completion of the project work. We will help you to become certified security analyst.
Frequently Asked Question
Well framed information security analyst courses
Very good security analyst courses
Great way to certified security analyst
An Excellent Way of Learning Security Analyst Courses
No Reviews found for this course.