Ruby on Rails Tutorial
About Ruby on Rails Tutorial:
Ruby on Rails tutorial prepared by our experts helped you to learn ruby on rails online. Ruby is a high level programming language similar to Perl or Python. Rails is an open source framework for building websites or it’s a software library that extends the ruby programming language. Rails creates conventions for easier collaboration and maintenance. These conventions are codified as the rails API.
Ruby on Rails training from Kernel Training assist you to learn ruby on rails online from expert trainers. Our trainers teach every modules based on real time ruby on rails examples. Career in Ruby on rails is awesome, the competition of getting job in this field is somewhat easy task than other programming language.
Why Learn Ruby On Rails?
Ruby on rails framework is designed to build websites in a short span of time. Some big companies use Ruby on rails on their websites, such as twitter.com and indiegogo. If you want to build a website really quick, ruby on rails will do it for you, you require 3 front end languages and 1 back-end language, here ruby on rails will work as back-end language.
- Ruby on rails programming is super easy for beginner to learn.
- Huge support of community for developers.
- There are plenty of jobs of ruby on rails programming, this is one of the highest paid jobs worldwide.
- Sites like huhu, groupon, soundcloud, airbnb, codeacademy, kickasater, indiegogo, youtube. If you are browsing through this sites you will understand how an individual career would be after you learn ruby on rails online.
An individual with good knowledge in HTML, CSS, PHP can easily learn the logic behind ruby on rails programming.
Ruby on Rails Training Course Objectives:
- Our instructors will start from basic topics and then move on to advanced topics.
- Understand and learn the fundamentals of the Ruby programming language.
- Ruby on rails is an object-relational-mapping convention-based framework from which to start your application.
- Learn to Connect a Ruby on Rails web application to a database.
- Construct a simple web application using Ruby and the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Apply the Ruby programming language to build program conditions, loops, if-else statements, methods, and classes.
- Learn about installation, framework and directory structure.
- Learn rails database setup, active records, migration, routing, views, layouts, scaffolding, controllers and send email.
- Learn and understand LOOPS, SYNTAX, CONDITIONALS, SYMBOLS, CLASSES AND MODULES, Mixins, Create, Read, Update, and Destroy (CRUD) paradigm.
- Build non-trivial database backed Web Applications.
Ruby on Rails tutorial Target Audience:
Fresher’s can join this ruby on rails tutorial, but it takes time to understand the core concepts. Programming engineers, web developers can easily learn ruby on rails programming. As this subject is a bit related to PHP.
Ruby on Rails Online Training Format:
- Kernel training uses a unique educational approach to learn Ruby on Rails online. We use LMS which is a learning management system.
- A registered student with Ruby on Rails tutorial will have complete access to Kernel’s LMS where he would be able to access the pre-recorded videos, ruby on rails interview questions and answers, PPT’S, PDF’S, case studies and live projects along with Ruby on Rails programming.
- Ruby on rails training will start online through webinar, where every student will be assigned a link to log-in the live interactive sessions. After log in you will be able to watch the Instructors screen live.
- The webinar interface has many options where you can raise your hand in the middle of the class. Our instructor will assist you live video sessions with a complete practical overview on ruby on rails programming. Students can also ask queries at the end of video sessions. After the live video class, students can use our VLAB to access Kernel’s data centers and start practicing the lab sessions. Course participants can access the Virtual Lab for 30 days.
We have our own data center at our place. Registered participants will be given individual access, online to our data center through VPN connectivity. From any part of the world you can practice online. We got latest lab infrastructure. At present Kernel Training have Power 6, IBM X- series dual xeon bases servers, EMC VNX5300, Clarion CX4, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch and all the servers integrated with SAN.
Yes, we provide Course completion ruby on rails Certification. Learn Ruby on Rails online course, that will help you to work on real time live projects. According to the performance in the project you will be awarded a certificate. We are always here to help you and educate on all the modules. Our support is 24×7!!
Ruby on Rails Training Course Curriculum:
1. Introduction to RUBY
Goal set: In this Ruby on Rails training module of ruby on rails tutorial you need to understand basics of Ruby, Its Syntax, various operators and conditional statements such as If else by doing Ruby on Rails programming on real time Ruby on Rails examples.
Topics: Environment, Syntax, Variables, Operators, Comments, Conditional Statements, if…else, if modifier, unless Statement, unless modifier, case Statement.
Goal set: At the end of this Ruby on Rails tutorial module to learn ruby on rails programming you need to understand Loops, statements such as for, break, redo actions by doing Ruby on Rails programming on real time Ruby on Rails examples.
Topics: Loops, while Statement, while modifier, until Statement, until modifier, for Statement, break Statement, next Statement, redo Statement.
3. Methods and Arrays
Goal set: In this Ruby on Rails tutorial module you need to understand regarding methods, Arrays, block and file Input, output.
Topics: Methods, Blocks, Strings, Arrays, Hashes, Date & Time, Ranges, Iterators, File I/O.
Goal set: In this Ruby on Rails tutorial module of ruby on rails training you need to understand ruby classes, variables and constants.
Topics: Classes, Instance Variables, ruby Class Variables, Global Variables, Constants.
2. Object Oriented
Goal set: By the end of this Ruby on Rails training module you need to understand regarding object oriented concepts, class methods, ruby objects, inheritance and methods overriding.
Topics: Object oriented, class definition, ruby objects, initialize method, instance variables, accessor & setter methods, instance methods, ruby on rails website examples, class methods & variables, to_s Method, Access Control, Class Inheritance, Methods Overriding, Operator Overloading, Freezing Objects.
Goal set: By the end of this Ruby on Rails tutorial module of ruby on rails training you need to learn how to install window, Linux and Mysql, creation of database, Routes and generating migration.
Topics: Installation on Windows, Installation on Linux, Mysql Installation on Windows, Mysql Installation on Linux, File Structure, Controller and Views and Models, Routes, Databases and Migrations, Configuring a project for Databases, creating a database, generating Migration.
Goal set: At the end of this module of ruby on rails programming, you need to understand about many to many associations, simple, one to many, one to one and relationship types with real time ruby on rails examples for Ruby on Rails programming.
Topics: Many-to-many associations_Rich, ruby on rails development, Many-to-many associations_Simple, One-to-many associations, One-to-one associations, Relationship types, traversing a rich association.
Goal set: In this module to learn Ruby on rails online you need to understand about Layouts, helpers such as custom, number.
Topics: Layouts, Partials, Helpers, Custom Helpers, Data and time helpers, Number helpers, Text Helpers.
Goal set: By the end of this module of ruby on rails tutorial, you need to understand about forms, form errors, helpers, dates and time helpers, how to prevent cross site request forgery.
Topics: Forms, Dates and time helpers, Escaping input, Escaping output, Form errors, Form field labels, Form Helpers, Form option helpers, preventing cross-site request forgery.
5. Data Validation
Goal set: At the end of this module to learn ruby tutorial, you need to understand about data validation, acceptance, presence, formats of validates.
Topics: Validates_presence_of, validates_length_of, validates_acceptance_of, validates_confirmation_of, validates_uniqueness_of, validates_format_of, validates_numerically_of, validates_inclusion_of, validates_exclusion_of, validates_associated.
Goal set: By the end of this module of ruby on rails tutorial, you need to understand CRUD, update, delete, create and read action by doing Ruby on Rails programming on real time Ruby on Rails examples.
Topics: CRUD, Create_action, Read_action, Update_action, Delete_action.
7. CRUD USING SCAFFOLDING
Goal set: By the end of this module understand CRUD using scaffolding, Create_action, Read_action, Update_action, Delete_action by doing Ruby on Rails programming on real time Ruby on Rails examples.
Topics: CRUD USING SCAFFOLDING, Create_action, Read_action, Update_action, Delete_action.
8. Debugging and Error handling
Goal set: By the end of this Ruby on Rails Training module you need to understand about debugging, authenticating, call backs, cookies, error handling, user authentication and hashing passwords.
Topics: Debugging and Error handling, User Authentication, Authenticating, Callbacks, Cookies and Sessions, Hashing passwords, Login and Logout.
9. Advanced Topics
Goal set: At the end of this Ruby on Rails Training module you need to understand ruby on rails programming advanced topics, Adding libraries, Deploying REST and testing.
Topics: Introducing Advanced Topics, Adding Libraries, Bundler, Deploying, REST, Testing.
Ruby on Rails Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Ruby on Rails Training
How it Works?
- This is live interactive session to learn Ruby on Rails online along with real time Ruby on Rails examples.
- This course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace. Learn Ruby on Rails online by expert with real time Ruby on rails examples.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course. Take assistance of Ruby on Rails tutorials for beginners along with ruby on rails examples to better understan.
- At the end of the Ruby on Rails training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project. After you learn Ruby on Rails online, You can start a career as ruby on rails developers.
Frequently Asked Question
Exceeded my expectations
Willing to help out of hours
No Reviews found for this course.