About Python Tutorial:
Python Tutorial for beginners prepared by our real time researchers to have complete Python Programming knowledge. Python is an open source, object oriented programming language similar to PERL, which is popular because of its easy to read syntax. Python tutorial for beginners makes you to easily learn Python Class as python is portable and easy to learn that is – its statement can be defined in a number of operating systems like MAC OS, UNIX based systems, MAC DOS, OS/2 and different versions of Microsoft Windows 98. Python class provide you with complete real time concepts to learn Python programming in an easy way.
Learn python classes from Kernel Training, we ensure to cover every model and start with Python tutorial for beginners. Our instructor provide interactive training sessions with python tutorial for beginners. Once you have enrolled learn python programming you will gain access to our LMS which is learning management system, which means one can access pre recorded videos, PDF’s, ppts, case studies, interview questions and projects.
Why Learn Python Programming?
The python tutorial for beginners course will cover the applications of python code in various industries such as finance, Medicine, CRM, Code Generation, Administration, Bioinformatics, Data Visualization, Drug Discovery, GIS & Mapping, Scientific Programming, Simulation, Weather, etc. The topics that are dealt begin with an application, OOPS concepts, share codes, file operations, and an introduction to testing using Robots framework.
Learn python programming from kernel, our instructors will start a fresh from basics to python training to advanced level.
Python Training Courses Target:
- Learn Python programming (applications) in detail
- Importance of OOPS Concepts.
- Understand as how to share codes
- Learn in detail about file operations
- Understanding of exception handling
- Analytical testing using Robots framework Introduction
- Python tutorial for beginners from scratch to penetration tester
Python Course Targeted Audience:
The Python classes can match to the needs of UNIX/LINUX developers, network developers, Testers, system administrators, web developers,
Python Courses Pre-requisite:
Course participant must have some knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, and in addition to it, those participants can benefit more if they are aware of design patterns, and algorithms.
Python Programming Format:
- Python tutorial for beginners at Kernel Training will be Instructor-led lecture and discussion.
- Python Course will end with hands-on lab experience along with project completion.
- Certification of the Python course after successful completion of quiz, step by step Python tutorial for beginners.
Companies Using Python:
Vendors that make use of Python are Oracle, Red Hat, VMware, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, HP, Splunk, Tableau, IBM, Rackspace, Sybase, Facebook, Juniper, Zend, SaltStack, NetApp, SAP, Perforce, and Veritas.
Python Career Opportunities:
Python programming language opens in great demand and it is up to meet the big data requirements.
Python Training Course Curriculum:
1. Introduction to python + Getting started: In this python tutorial for beginners module of you need to learn about Python Programming basics, fundamentals. At the end of this Python class, you will get good knowledge on Python programming and at the end you can refer python tutorial for beginners for interview preperation.
2. Language Basics part 1 ( Data types , python script, iterators, control statement, logical statements,examples): In this python tutorial for beginners module of Python classes you will learn about data types, control statement and other concepts.At the end of this Python class, you will get good knowledge on Python programming and at the end you can refer python tutorial for beginners for interview preperation.
3. Language Basics part 2
4. Language Basics part 3
5. Functions (Default,keyword,etc)
6. Collections Part 1(lists,tuples and Implementations).
7. Collections Part 2(Maps,sets,enum).
8. Collections Part 3(Applications).
9. OOPS Concepts (Introduction).
10. Sharing code (Modules).
11. File Operations.
12. Exception Handling.
13. Unit Testing using Robots framework Introduction. At the end of this Python class, you will get good knowledge on Python programming and at the end you can refer python tutorial for beginners for interview preperation.
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC clarion, Netapp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with OTRS ticketing system. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the Python course. To help the student in their practice sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
- Resume Preparation
- Placement Assistance
- Python tutorial for beginners
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Python tutorial for beginners
How it Works?
- This is an Python Course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This Python course contains Practical Work that involves Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and real-world Case Studies. The candidate can conduct practical work at their own pace.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. Python tutorial, PDF details are available for candidates. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the Python course. Python tutorial for beginners is also available for you to get in depth knowledge.
- At the end of the Python training video sessions you will have to work on a real time project.
- Python Course participants will get a verifiable certificate after successful completion of the project work.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Frequently Asked Question
First class presentation
Training is superb!
No Reviews found for this course.