Oracle DBA Tutorial
About Oracle DBA Tutorial:
Oracle Database 12c is one of the highly complex and sophisticated database. Oracle DBA (DataBase Administrator) delivers all functions and operations for maintaining database successfully. Oracle DBA tutorial comprises of complete responsibilities for designing, maintaining, establishing policies and procedures concerning to management, security, implementing, maintenance and use of the database management system. Oracle Database certification is having good demand in market.
Kernel Training provides best ambience to learn and prepare well for the Oracle DBA interview questions and assists in getting oracle certification.
|Regular Online batch 01 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|01 Mar 2017||35 Hours||7:15 PM - 8:45 PM||Rs 22498 17999|
|Weekend Online batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|11 Mar 2017||35 Hours||6:00 AM - 10:00 AM||Rs 22498 17999|
|Regular Online batch 13 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|13 Mar 2017||35 Hours||6:00 AM - 8:00 AM||Rs 22498 17999|
|Weekend Online batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )||Customize This|
|Regular Online batch 13 Mar 2017||Customize This|
What is customized training?
Customized training means as per your requirements, we will provide you online training. KernelTraining offers customized training solutions in order to meet learning objectives of our students. We understand that your training goals are unique.
Why Learn Oracle DBA?
Oracle database 12c is the most used database for maintaining the database system. Career in Oracle DBA is good, you can get many other opportunities to opt in advance level of Oracle DBA. Kernel Training provides a best faculty and environment to learn and understand the oracle DBA tutorial. We provide good technical support to solve any of your issues. Oracle Database certification will assists you to stand out in group of similar skills candidates and also it add weights in your profile.
Oracle DBA Training Course Target:
- Software installation and the creation of new Oracle database 12c.
- An in-depth exploration of the oracle database architecture, including memory, process and data structures, and the management of those structures.
- Specialized facilities intended to maximize performance of enterprise-scale transactional applications, such as the shared SQL and PL/SQL cache, the result cache, the database buffer cache, and other similar components. You can take Oracle database certification exam.
- Management of security policies and procedures, including administration of user accounts, roles, privileges and profiles.
- Utilization of advanced self-tuning and self-management capabilities, including the use of Oracle-Managed Files, database Advisors and other components of the Management Framework.
- Performance monitoring, problem troubleshooting, and resolving lock and conflict issues.
- Using the Oracle Enterprise Manager and SQL interfaces for administration tasks.
- Control over database support services, including the Oracle Database 12c Control, Oracle Net and others.
- A primer on backup and recovery structures and strategies.
- Operating system-specific considerations for various platforms, especially Linux and MS Windows Server.
Course Targeted Audience:
- Oracle web server and application server administrators.
- Technical consultants, support engineers, project managers and other technical management and support personnel.
Oracle DBA Training Prerequisites:
- Basic knowledge of database concepts, techniques and the ability to use graphical user interface.
Oracle DBA Training Format:
- Oracle database Training at Kernel training will be instructor-led lecture and discussion.
- Course will end with hands-on labs experience along with project completion.
- Oracle certification of the course after successful completion of quiz.
ORACLE 12c DBA Course Curriculum:
Module: 1. Exploring the Oracle Database Architecture
Goal set: In this module you need to know about architecture of Oracle Database, components of ASM storage, memory structures concepts.
Topics: Oracle Database Architecture Overview, Oracle ASM Architecture Overview, Process Architecture, Memory structures, Logical and physical storage structures, ASM storage components.
Module: 2. Installing your Oracle Software
Goal set: In this module you need to know about tools required to administer a database, installation of software and system requirements.
Topics: Tasks of an Oracle Database Administrator, Tools Used to Administer an Oracle Database, Installation: System Requirements, Oracle Universal Installer (OUI),Installing Oracle Grid Infrastructure, Installing Oracle Database Software, Silent Install.
Module: 3. Creating an Oracle Database
Goal set: In this module you need to know about DBCA to create a database, design of database template, DBCA needed to delete a database.
Topics: Planning the Database, Using the DBCA to Create a Database, Password Management,Creating a Database Design Template, Using the DBCA to Delete a Database.
Module: 4. Managing the Oracle Database Instance
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about Oracle enterprise manager, database access with SQLPlus, stages of database startup, shutdown options of database.
Topics: Start and stop the Oracle database and components, Use Oracle Enterprise Manager, Access a database with SQLPlus, Modify database installation parameters, Describe the stages of database startup, Describe database shutdown options, View the alert log, Access dynamic performance views.
Module: 5. Manage the ASM Instance
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to learn concepts such as ASM instance, disk groups, Parameter files.
Topics: Set up initialization parameter files for ASM instance, Start up and shut down ASM instances, Administer ASM disk groups.
Module: 6. Configuring the Oracle Network Environment
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about enterprise manager, tnsping, when to use shared and dedicated servers.
Topics: Use Enterprise Manager to create and configure the Listener, Enable Oracle Restart to monitor the listener, Use tnsping to test Oracle Net connectivity, Identify when to use shared servers and when to use dedicated servers.
Module: 7. Managing Database Storage Structures
Goal set: In this module you need to know about storage structures, tablespaces and OMF (Oracle managed files).
Topics: Storage Structures, How Table Data Is Stored, Anatomy of a Database Block, Space Management in Tablespaces, Tablespaces in the Preconfigured Database, Actions with Tablespaces, Oracle Managed Files (OMF).
Module: 8. Administering User Security
Goal set: In this module you need to understand about user accounts, predefined roles and administrative accounts.
Topics: Database User Accounts, Predefined Administrative Accounts, Benefits of Roles, Predefined Roles, Implementing Profiles.
Module: 9. Managing Data Concurrency
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand Enqueue MechanismData Concurrency, Resolving Lock Conflicts and about Deadlocks.
Topics: Data Concurrency, Enqueue Mechanism, Resolving Lock Conflicts, Deadlocks.
Module: 10. Managing Undo Data
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to learn data manipulation, undo retention and about undo retention.
Topics: Data Manipulation, Transactions and Undo Data, Undo Data Versus Redo Data, Configuring Undo Retention.
Module: 11. Implementing Oracle Database Auditing
Goal set: By the end of this module you need to learn regarding specify audit options, DBA responsibilities.
Topics: Describe DBA responsibilities for security, Enable standard database auditing, Specify audit options, Review audit information, Maintain the audit trail.
Module: 12. Database Maintenance
Goal set: By the end of this module you need to know about AWR, ADDM and other concepts such as advisory network.
Topics: Manage optimizer statistics, Manage the Automatic Workload Repository (AWR),Use the Automatic Database Diagnostic Monitor (ADDM),Describe and use the advisory framework, Set alert thresholds, Use server-generated alerts, Use automated tasks,
Module: 13. Backup and Recovery Concepts
Goal set: By the end of this module you need to know about user error, MTTR advisor, media failure, statement failure and log files.
Topics: Part of Your Job, Statement Failure, User Error, Understanding Instance Recovery, Phases of Instance Recovery, Using the MTTR Advisor, Media Failure, Log Files.
Module: 14. Performing Database Backups
Goal set: By the end of this module you need to know about RMAN, backing up, monitoring of flash recovery area, secure backup.
Topics: Backup Solutions: Overview, Oracle Secure Backup, User-Managed Backup, , Recovery Manager (RMAN),Configuring Backup Settings, Backing Up the Control File to a Trace File, Monitoring the Flash Recovery Area.
Module: 15. Performing Database Recovery
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to know about Data Recovery Advisor, loss of control file, data failures.
Topics: Opening a Database, Data Recovery Advisor, Loss of a Control File, Loss of a Redo Log File, Data Recovery Advisor, Data Failures, Listing Data Failures, Data Recovery Advisor Views.
Module: 16. Moving Data
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about ways to move data, external tables, data pump export.
Topics: Describe ways to move data, Create and use directory objects, Use SQL*Loader to move data, Use external tables to move data, General architecture of Oracle Data Pump, Use Data Pump export and import to move data.
Module: 17. MULTITANENT ARCHITECTURE
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand regarding new 12c architecture, CDB, PDBs, Oracle data redaction, SQL loader and other concepts.
Topics: Describe about brand new 12c architecture,Common vs local users,Common vs local privileges,Common vs local roles,Multitenant Container Database and Pluggable Databases,Managing Tablespaces and Users in CDB and PDBs,Backup, Recovery, and Flashback CDBs and PDBs,Automatic Data Optimization and Storage Enhancements,In-Database Archiving and Temporal,Privilege Analysis new feature and new administrative privileges,Oracle Data Redaction,Major enhancements in Data Pump, SQL Loader and External tables.
Companies Using Oracle Database 12c:
In 500 Fortune’s top listed companies they use Oracle Database. Google is one of the best example for this.Career in Oracle database 12 c Is awesome, you get lots of opportunities.
Oracle DBA Career Opportunities:
Professionals with Oracle DBA skills have better opportunity and their demand has been on stead rise this year. Prepare your resume with Oracle database certification.
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Learn Oracle DBA Step by step
How it Works?
- This is an oracle certification Course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. Get more details on Oracle DBA step by step tutorial. This practical work can be done at your own pace. Take assistance of our Oracle DBA tutorial.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course.
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable oracle database Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Frequently Asked Question
Very good instructor, made a hard Oracle DBA online training
No Reviews found for this course.