About MySQL Tutorial:
MySQL tutorial is designed to learn the World’s most popular database management system. The MySQL training course content covers MySQL programming, installation, backup, troubleshooting, configuration, which help you to become a MySQL DBA expert. MySQL is the well-known free source relational SQL database management system. MySQL is one of the best RDBMS (Relational Database Management System) used for developing web based software applications.
MySQL DBAs are in high demand at every time. MySQL implemented a significant access control and privilege system to permit you to create comprehensive access rules for handling client operations and prevent unauthorized clients from accessing the database system.
|Regular Online batch 01 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|01 Mar 2017||25 Hours||8:00 PM - 10:00 PM||Rs 28623 22899|
|Weekend Online batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|11 Mar 2017||25 Hours||5:00 AM - 8:00 AM||Rs 28623 22899|
|Regular Online batch 13 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )|
|13 Mar 2017||25 Hours||8:00 AM - 9:30 AM||Rs 28623 22899|
|Weekend Online batch 11 Mar 2017 ( 20 % Off )||Customize This|
|Regular Online batch 13 Mar 2017||Customize This|
What is customized training?
Customized training means as per your requirements, we will provide you online training. KernelTraining offers customized training solutions in order to meet learning objectives of our students. We understand that your training goals are unique.
Why Learn MySQL DBA?
As you already know every company requires a DBA to manage, configure and implement databases and store the companies data. Here at Kernel Training, we bring all this with practical training and assist you with every trouble you have. We start MySQL database online Training with the basics like installation, configurations and then move on to topics like monitoring, permissions, performance turning and security. You will also learn how to backup database, how to install DBA on UNIX, Linux and windows, error handling, case studies and best practices. Learn how to connect MySQL to interfaces like ODBC, JDBC, PHP, and Perl. You can access the lab any time during the MySQL database tutorial and get back with any doubts in next training hour.
MySQL DBA Training Course Target:
- Understand the installation and configuration of MySQL DBA and how to use MySQL database as a service.
- Learn about the related security concepts.
- How to conduct MySQL backup, MySQL database creation, mysql database commands, mysql database query & MySQL database architecture.
- Analysing the performance tuning and MySQL database backup.
- Realize MySQL database replication and high availability.
- Gain Knowledge on MySQL workbench, create database, create table, date format and date types.
- Learn how to manage cluster performance, set-up in mysql dba online classes, scalability.
- Gain Knowledge of monitoring and security practices.
- How to allow MySQL remote connections for windows server , ubantu, and centos.
- Mysql high availability tools for building robust data centers.
- Learn MySQL query optimization techniques, privileges, and Java connector.
MySQL Administration Online Training Course Target Audience:
MySQL Online Training Course participants can be a fresher, DBA professional, and SQL professional, Database Developers, Web Developers, and dedicated network administrator.
MySql Tutorial Prerequisites:
- MySQL Online Training Course participants must have some knowledge of Sequential Language, SQL.
- Some knowledge of Linux operating system is essential.
MySql DBA Training Format:
- MySQL DBA Online Training at Kernel Training will be Instructor-led lecture and discussion.
- The MySQL Online Training will end with hands-on lab experience along with project completion.
- Certification of the MySQL Database course after successful completion of quiz.
Companies Hiring MySQL DBA:
Many companies are hiring MySQL DBA professionals and they are provided to work in the database management systems, and some of the companies are Oracle, IBM, Microsoft, Accenture, Facebook, and Twitter.
MySql Career Opportunities
MySQL is a database module that provides job in various fields; every sector does need a database to have all the information of the company stored in one place. MySQL is currently been used for world’s top companies and joining as MySQL Admin can give the best of salaries. You work as admin, engineer, and analyst.
MySQL DBA Tutorial Course Curriculum:
1. Database Basics
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about basics of database, ACID properties, history of MySQL, versions and architecture of MySQL.
Topics: Basics of Database / RDBMS, Database ACID Properties, Isolation Levels, MySQL History, Different versions of MySQL, Architecture of MySQL, (Physical, Logical).
2. Installation and Configuration
Goal set: In this module understand about MySQL installation, MySQL objects, error handling, pluggable engines, MySQl configuration file, MySQl physical architecture.
Topics: Installation of MySQL: Windows, Linux (Using RPM, Using Binary), MySQL physical architecture in detail, Working with mysql objects: (Tables, Views, Stored procedure, Events), Error handling, Pluggable engines: (MyISAM, InnoDB, Memory, CSV, Federated, Blackhole, Merge), Working with MySQL configuration file.
Goal set: In this module you have to understand about parameters of MyISAM and InnoDB.
Topics: Configuration: parameters for MyISAM, Parameters for InnoDB in detail.
4. Users and security
Goal set: By the end of this module of this my SQL courses, understand about granting and revoking privileges, change of password, security best practices, how to take backup.
Topics: Creating Users, Granting and revoking privileges, Taking user backup, changing password and security best practices.
5. MySQL Backup
Goal set: At the end of module of this mysql dba course syllabus you need to understand about backup requirements, backup techniques and binary lag architecture.
Topics: Backup requirement, Physical and logical backup, Cold and hot backup, Enabling and disabling binary logging, Understanding the binary log architecture, Different backup techniques in mysql (MySQL dump, Full backup, Transactional backup, Xtrabackup), Restoring mysql backup, Purging old logs, Performance tuning the backup and Restoring point in time backup.
6. Trouble shooting
Goal set: In this module of this My-sql learning you have to understand about general and connection problems, basics of error log.
Topics: General Problems and their resolution, Connection problems, and understanding the error log.
7. Performance Tuning
Goal set: In this module to learn mysql online you need to understand about performance problems, indexing, different storages, operating system utility.
Topics: Discussing the different area of performance problems, (Operating system, application, database instance, queries), Instance tuning ,Threading, Swapping and Scale up vs Scale out.
8. Replication and High Availability
Goal set: At the end of this module of this mysql course online, you need to understand about high availability, single point of failure.
Topics: Discussion over High Availability, Single point of failure, Replication walk through and discussion over DRBD.
9. Monitoring and Security Practices
Goal set: By the end of this module of this mysql dba online course you need to understand about different aspects of MySQL, third party tools and monitoring the load.
Topics: Monitoring the availability of MySQL, Monitoring different aspects of MySQL, Monitoring the load and monitoring MySQL using third party tools.
MYSQL Database Career Overview:
Their is still plenty of requirement on MySQL for many companies, learning MySQL can help your career mold as MySQL database administrator. The salary of a fresher would be less but once you have an year of experience you be hired by large firms.
Demo Class Recording:
Welcome, To MYSQL Database
How it Works?
- This is an Online Course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains 40-hours of Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace.You will have access to mysql database step by step tutorial.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course.
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Kernel’s Self Paced LMS Learning Management System:
Kenel training has unique system for students who have enrolled for the MySql training classes, we provide LMS which is learning management system where a user will have complete access to all the mysql training videos, study guide, mysql training PDFs, interview questions, case studies, ppt’s and projects. You will have access to SQL tutorial online.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Our Lab is fully equipped with latest infrastructure with Power 6 and IBM X-series dual Xeon Based servers, EMC clarion, Netapp Unified Storage, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch, and all the servers are integrated with SAN. All the servers are monitored by Nagios monitoring agent with OTRS ticketing system. All the students will have an individual access to the servers through thin clients remotely. Students will be exposed to the real time scenarios through which they can get good exposure on the subject. To help the student in their practice sessions, there will be lab faculties available all the time.
- Resume Preparation
- Placement Assistance
Frequently Asked Question
Much appreciated, thank you
Opportunity for discussion and interaction.
Spirit with plenty of input
No Reviews found for this course.