About I18n Tutorial:
I18n Tutorial is designed by our real time experts based on industrial demands. Internationalization is the way of planning implementing and executing a final product or services, in such a way that can be easily adopted by the particular local cultures and languages that whole process is referred as localization. Internationalization is usually represented as I18N or called as localization or translation enablement. Which includes-verifying the application under test to work accordingly across multiple regions and cultures. localization testing tools or localization testing checklist are the key factors to execute this complete process.
Its main focus on checking code to ensure the code can handle complete international support without breaking functionality that might leads to data loss or data integrity issues. Verifies with the help of localization testing tools and localization testing checklist for proper functioning of the product with any of the local settings.
Why Learn I18n tutorial?
By this localization testing checklist course you will be learning about internationalization, localization, Globalization, IME, encoding, what is Unicode? etc concepts. All sessions will be led by real time experienced instructor. By the end of this i18n testing checklist course you have to understand and implement real time scenarios. Students will also learn the difference between internationalization vs localization.
I18n testing checklist Course Target:
- You have to know about internationalization and localization testing.
- Awareness of internationalization testing tools and localization testing tools.
- Get clear understanding on Pseudo localization testing checklist and encoding.
- Required to know regarding IME, Locale and Unicode.
I18n tutorial Course Targeted Audience:
- Anyone can register with us, for this i18n tutorial program.
- Students and professionals can attend this localization testing checklist.
- There is no age and qualification limit to learn this localization testing tools and localization testing checklist course.
Prerequisites for Internationalization i18n Testing checklist classes:
- No prior skills are required to learn this Internationalization i18n testing checklist course.
- Basic knowledge of internationalization testing strategy is enough.
I18n testing checklist Training Format:
- Kernel Training offers you Internationalization i18n testing training led by real time instructor.
- Audience will be interacting with our experienced faculty online.
- You will be attending classes by means of Gotowebinar.
I18n testing checklist Course Curriculum:
1. Goal set: In this i18n tutorial module you need to understand about what is Internationalization (i18n), and Localization (l10n), definition of internationalization, Globalization (g11n), localization testing checklist, pseudo-localization testing, localization testing tools, localization testing checklist and why i18n testing checklist is important
Topics: Internationalization (i18n), localization testing checklist, Globalization (g11n), pseudo-localization testing and why i18n testing checklist is important, internationalization testing example.
2. Goal set: In this i18n tutorial module you of localization testing checklist and internationalization testing you need to understand about how to setup localized environment, what is encoding, IME, i18n testing tools, Japane>e words using English keyword and things need to take care while setting up the database with respect to i18n testing checklist.
Topics: How to setup the Localized Environment (Windows, Linux and Unix) to perform i18n testing checklist, i18n testing tools, encoding, IME, Japanese words using English keyboard and What are things which needs to be taken care while setting up the database with respect to i18n testing checklist, difference between internationalization and localization testing checklist.
3. Goal set: In this i18n tutorialinternationalization example, module you need to understand about how can I ensure quality and what all to test as a part of i18n testing checklist approach.
Topics: If I don’t speak the language, how can I ensure quality, Are you aware of the culturally biased assumption? Do you know that Chinese, Japanese and Korean (CJK) don’t have the concept of upper and lower case? Do you know that CJK words are not separated by spaces, Do you know that Arabic and Hebrew has no vowels?, Do you know that 1 billion is US is not same as 1 billion in UK?, Do you know that text is written right to left also? What all to test as a part of i18n testing?
4. Goal test: In this i18n tutorial module you have to understand about role of localization testing tools in il8n, internationalization testing approach, How to write test case for i18n testing checklist, what kind of issues you can found as part of i18n testing, Tips and tricks to perform i18n testing checklist, internationalization testing in software testing and How to troubleshoot the problems encounter on Localized environment.
Topics: The role of testing tools in i18n testing checklist, How to write test case for i18n testing checklist, what kind of issues you can found as part of i18n testing checklist, Tips and tricks to perform i18n testing checklist and How to troubleshoot the problems encounter on Localized environment?
5. Goal set: In this module of internationalization testing classes you need to understand about what is Unicode and why is important, what is location, internationalization testing definition, sample internationalization testing test cases and automation for il8n testing checklist, internationalization testing checklist.
Topics: Unicode and why is this so important, locale, internationalization vs localization, Sample i18n testing test cases and Automation for i18n testing checklist.
Companies Using Internationalization i18n Testing:
Google and other various companies are using Internationalization i18n testing checklist for their business.
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Internationalization i18n testing checklist
How it Works?
- This is an localization testing checklist course with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- i18n tutorial course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace. Access localization testing tools or localization testing checklist PPT.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the i18n tutorial. We may also provide internationalization testing PDF.
- At the end of the this localization testing checklist training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this i18n testing checklist project.
After the i18n tutorial course completion with required skills you can search for number of jobs.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation[toggle title=’Watch sample video on i18n testing’]
[/toggle] [toggle title=’Presentation on i18n testing’]
Frequently Asked Question
Trainer was excellent
No Reviews found for this course.