IBM PowerHA Training
About IBM PowerHA Training:
IBM PowerHA Training is designed based on industrial needs by our professional trainers. PowerHA is designed by IBM Corporation to keep resources highly available with minimum downtime. PowerHA was formerly called as HACMP. It manages disk, network and application resources in logical manner. It also controls fail-over, in case failure of resource. IBM PowerHA tutorial help you to get IBM PowerHA certification.
Why Learn IBM PowerHA?
This IBM AIX PowerHA online course is designed for audience who want to receive in depth knowledge of HACMP. From IT industry expert you will be learning about introduction to PowerHA, types of networks, resource group, installation of PowerHA software, cluster services, configuring NFS and other core concepts. All sessions are live and interactive in which, you can ask your questions to online trainer.
Course Target :
- By this IBM AIX PowerHA online training you can learn basics of PowerHA.
- Understand high availability concepts like ibm powerha systemmirror for aix
- Clear idea of Types of network and Topology components.
- Installation of PowerHA software.
- Configuring NFS for high availability.
- ibm powerha training includes Expanding and shrinking the Cluster.
- powerha systemmirror training
Course Targeted Audience:
- Anyone can join for this IBM AIX PowerHA online course.
- IT professionals
- System administrators
- Software Engineers.
- IT Architects.
- No, any prior skills are required for this IBM AIX PowerHA online course.
- Basic understanding of AIX operating system is recommended.
- Kernel Training provides IBM AIX PowerHA online training led by IT expert.
- All IBM AIX PowerHA online classes will be live and interactive.
- This course will end with hands on lab experience.
- Course completion certificate from Kernel Training.
IBM Powerha Courses Training Curriculum:
1. Introduction to HACMP for AIX
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about HACMP introduction and its concepts & ibm powerha systemmirror 7.1 for aix training.
Topics: High Availability Concepts and What does HACMP do? ibm powerha versions, ibm powerha editions & powerha licensing
2. Networking Considerations for High Availability
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about types of network, topology components, IP address take over and Heartbeat Packets.
Topics: Topology Components, Network Types, Heartbeat Packets and IP Address Takeover, powerha 7.1 configuration online training.
3. Shared storage considerations for high availability
Goal set: By the end of this module to learn powerha step by step you need to understand regarding shared, private storage, RSCT based storage protection, enhanced concurrent volume groups.
Topics: Shared/private Storage, Reserve/release-based protection, RSCT-based shared storage protection and Enhanced Concurrent Volume Groups.
4. Planning for applications and resource groups
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about resource group components and policies.
Topics: Resource Group, Resource Group Components and Resource Group Policies.
5. HACMP Installation
Goal set: In this module you need to know how to install HACMP software.
Topics: Installing HACMP software, ibm powerha hyperswap,
6. Initial Cluster Configuration
Goal set: At the end of this module understand about communication devices, topology configuration, IP/non IP networks, cluster synchronization.
Topics: Topology Configuration, Defining IP/Non-IP Networks, Defining Communication Devices, Synchronizing the cluster and Starting/Stopping the cluster services.
7. Basic HACMP administration
Goal set: By the end of this module you need to understand about resource group management, shrinking the clusters, LVM, dynamic automatic reconfiguration event.
Topics: Topology and Resource Group Management, Expanding the Cluster, Shrinking the Cluster, LVM Change Management and Dynamic Automatic reconfiguration Event (DARE) Facility.
Goal set: At the end of this module you need to understand about HACMP basic event flow as well as cluster customization.
Topics: HACMP Basic Event Flow and Cluster Customization.
9. Integrating NFS into HACMP
Goal set: At the end of this module understand how to configure NFS for high availability, cross mounting NFS file system, installation of 5.3 HACMP, migration of 5.4 HACMP.
Topics: Configuring NFS for High Availability, Cross-mounting NFS file systems, Problem Determination and recovery, Installing 5.3 HACMP and migrating it to 5.4 HACMP.
Companies Using IBM PowerHA:
Various IT companies use IBM PowerHA software for their business operations.
After getting required skills of IBM AIX PowerHA, you can search for various opportunities around the globe.
We have our own data center at our location. At present we have fully equipped lab with latest infrastructure which is monitor by our technical experts. At present we have Power 6, IBM X- series dual xeon bases servers, EMC VNX5300, Clariion CX4, Brocade FC switches, Cisco FC switches, Cisco L4 switch and all the servers integrated with SAN. All the participants can get individual access to the servers online through VPN connectivity.
Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To IBM AIX PowerHA
How it Works?
- This is an Online Course with Instructor led LIVE and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace.
- 3. You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the course.
- At the end of the training, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation
Frequently Asked Question
Good Training Provider
No Reviews found for this course.