About CCNA Certification:
CCNA Certification ensures your ability that you have complete knowledge on CCNA Course modules. The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) is the intermediate level of Cisco’s five level career CCNA certification process. CCNA Tutorial for Beginners cover complete CCNA Course like installation, configuration and operation of LAN, WAN and dial access services for small networks. But it’s not limited to use of these protocols: IGRP, Frame Relay, Ethernet, Serial, IP, IP RIP, RIP, VLANs, and Access Lists.
CCNA Training from kernel training will ensure to build your ability to understand, configure, Operate and troubleshoot medium-level switched and routed networks which also includes the implementations of connections and verification via remote sites using WAN. This skills will help you to answer CCNA Exam Question. We also provide LMS which includes CCNA Tutorial for beginners and our trainers assists you to get details of CCNA Exam Fees, CCNA Salary and other.
Why Learn CCNA?
It is a CISCO certified Network associate who will be handling a company’s network, connecting branch offices, configuring VLANS, configuring routers and switches. Here you will also learn advanced topics like VLAN trucking protocol, enhancing network fault tolerance, connecting physical devices, configuring firewall, Spanning tree algo, and bridge protocol data units.
CCNA course is always in demand, the average salaries have been towering. Once you step into the CISCO world your career will be successful, as you have many CISCO certifications that can take your IT career into new height. CCNA course fees details are available for you. After this course users can learn CCNP and CCIE to become experts in handling any firms’ network, you will become an expert in troubleshooting every aspect of routing protocols. We will provide you details on CCNA certification cost.
Cisco CCNA Training Course Format:
- Live interactive CCNA online classes, video sessions from certified experts.
- Once registered candidates will have access to online video classes.
- Candidates can attend live practical sessions, the instructor can be stopped at any time to ask queries.
- Along with the video course participants will have access to training material, CCNA study guide, interview questions, PPT’s, PDF’S and live projects. Our trainer will help you in knowing CCNA exam cost, CCNA step by step guide.
- Finally, participants will have to take part in the quiz which the candidate has to pass to achieve the CCNA course completion certificate.
- The best thing about Kernel training is that it provides access to the LMS system, we will also help you on CCNA dumps. In LMS registered candidates will have access to best recorded videos and CCNA study material.
CCNA Training Targeted Audience:
- Networking professional who want to upgrade their skills
- System admins, server admins who need to change their career
- Students getting trained on MSCE or MCSA can continue.
CCNA Training Course Target:
- Overview of routing protocols
- Configuring switches and routers
- Configuring firewalls
- Case studies on connectivity issues between two networks
- Advanced concepts like VLAN, Routing protocols etc
- Overview of networking layer
- Which protocols are used on different layers. Our trainer will help you on CCNA books.
- Troubleshooting networking issues, CCNA course content by expert.
- Interview questions and answers for CCNA certification.
CCNA Training Prerequisites:
- MSCE and MCSA experienced professionals
- Server Engineers
- ISP professionals
- Fresher’s with knowledge of networking
Kernel Training provides CCNA certification once you have finished the live interactive classes. That also help students to prepare for the certifications 640-802, or 640-812 + 640-822. Our instructor’s provide complete assistance with interview questions and answers to pass the CCNA certification with ease. After this you can get number of options to get CCNA jobs.
CCNA Training Course Curriculum:
1. Introducing Cisco Data Centre Networking
Goal set: In this module of CCNA tutorial for beginners, you need to understand about how the network works, TCP, UDP, OSI, TCP models, TCP/IP OSI Layers, how data flows in a network IP.
Topics: Describe How a Network Works, Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices, Interpret a network diagram, Define physical network topologies, Select the components required to meet a network specification Switches, Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network IP, TCP, UDP Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models, TCP/IP OSI Layers.
2. Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a Switch with VLANs and Inter-Switch Communications Using Nexus
Goal set: By the end of this module of CCNA courses, you need to understand about Ethernet networks, CISO switches, IEEE 802, VTP, VLAN, Flooding, MCA table.
Topics: Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet networks, IEEE 802 protocols, CSMA/CD, Explain basic switching concepts and the operation of Cisco switches, Layer 2 addressing, MAC table, Flooding, Describe and Configure enhanced switching technologies, VTP, VLAN, 802.1q and STP.
3. Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements in a Medium-Size Enterprise Branch Office Network Using Nexus
Goal set: In this module of CCNA Classes online you need to understand about RFC 1918, RFC 4193, difference between IPv4 and IPv6, private and public IP addressing and host addressing.
Topics: Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing, Class full IP addressing, RFC 1918, RFC 4193, Describe the difference between IPv4 and IPv6 addressing scheme, Comparative address space and Host addressing.
4. Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Basic Router Operation and Routing on Cisco Devices Using Nexus
Goal set: By the end of this module of this CCNA syllabus, you need to understand about how to configure basic routing, details of router components, Packet forwarding, Router Lookup process, exec commands, operation of Cisco routers, POST.
Topics: Describe and Configure basic routing concepts, Packet forwarding, Router lookup process (exec mode, exec commands, configuration mode), Describe the operation of Cisco routers, Router Bootup process, Router components, POST.
Introducing Cisco Data Centre Technologies
1. Cisco Data Centre Fundamentals Concepts
Goal set: In this module of this interactive CCNA tutorial for beginners you have to understand about Network architectures for Datacenter, LAN, SA, Fabricpath, vPC, data center access layer, port channels, configure VDC, CISCO Nexus product family, how to verify network connectivity, verification of vPC, the difference between DCI and network.
Topics: Describe network architectures for the Data Centre describe the purpose and functions of various network device, LAN, SA, Describe the Modular Approach in Network Design, Describe the data centre core layer, Describe the data centre aggregation layer, Describe the data centre access layer, Describe the collapse core model, Describe FabricPath, Identify key differentiator between DCI and network, Interconnectivity, Describe, Configure, and verify vPC, Describe the functionality of and configure port channels, Describe and Configure vdc, Describe the edge/core layers of the SAN, Describe the Cisco Nexus product family, Configure and Verify network connectivity, Identify control and data plane traffic and Perform initial set up.
2. Data Centre Unified Fabric
Goal set: In this module of CCNA online training you need to understand regarding FCoE, VIFs, FEX product and how to perform initial setup.
Topics: Describe FCoE, Describe FCoE multi-hop, Describe VIFs, Describe FEX products and Perform initial set up.
3. Storage Networking
Goal set: In this module of learn CCNA step by step you need to understand about SAN switch operations, initiator target, basic SAN connectivity, how to verify the name server login, configuration and verification of vSAN.
Topics: Describe initiator target, Verify SAN switch operations, Describe basic SAN connectivity, Describe the different storage array connectivity, Verify name server login, Describe, Configure and verify zoning, Perform initial set up, Describe, Configure and verify vSAN.
4. DC Virtualization
Goal set: By the end of this module of this you will learn CCNA course, participants need to understand about server and device virtualization, Nexus 1000v, verification of initial setup, Nexus 1k operations.
Topics: Describe device virtualization, Describe server virtualization, Describe Nexus 1000v and Verify initial set up and operation for Nexus 1k.
5. Unified Computing
Goal set: In this module of CCNA online classes you need to understand about how to verify connectivity, key features of UCSM, verify and describe the discovery operation.
Topics: Describe and verify discovery operation, Describe, configure, and verify connectivity, Perform initial set up and Describe the key features of UCSM.
6. Data Centre Network Services
Goal set: By the end of this module of CISCO certified CCNA tutorial video, you need to understand regarding ACE features, local CISCO load balancers, WAAS, CISO global load balancing solution, the benefits of CISCO global load balancing solution.
Topics: Describe standard ACE features for load balancing, Describe Server load balancing, Virtual Context and HA, Describe Server load balancing Management Options, Describe the benefits of Cisco Global Load Balancing Solution, Describe how the Cisco Global Load Balancing Solution integrate, With local Cisco load balancers, Describe Cisco WAAS need and advantages in the Data Centre.
CCNA Demo Class Recording
Welcome to CCNA online training
How it Works?
- This is a CCNA course online with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This course contains Practical Work that involves Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and real-world Case Studies. You have access to recorded CCNA video tutorials. Candidate can conduct practical work at their own pace. Access CCNA tutorial videos. Our trainer will help regarding the examination. Kernel Training will assist you in CCNA preparation, certification cost.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the CCNA online training. We will also assist you on CCNA questions and answers. Take help of CCNA certification books to prepare well.
- At the end of the CCNA online course, you will have to work on a real time project.
- Course participants will get verifiable CCNA certification after successful completion of the project work. We will provide you CCNA training certification of Kernel Training. You need to look for CCNA Exam code and prepare well. We may also provide you CCNA exam questions.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation[toggle title=’Watch sample video tutorial on CCNA’]
[/toggle] [toggle title=’Presentation on CCNA’]
Frequently Asked Question
- Course Reviews
Excellent CCNA course
Very supportive tutor
Thanks Kernel Training
No Reviews found for this course.