Apache Solr Tutorial
About Apache Solr Tutorial:
Apache Solr Tutorial will provide you complete information on Solr. Solr is a well-known open source search platform built upon a Java library called Lucene for web sites. Because it has ability to index and search multiple sites and return recommendations for concerning content based on the search query’s taxonomy. Apache solr features includes -highly scalable, reliable and fault tolerant delivering distributed replication, indexing and load balancing query, centralized configuration, automated failover and recovery and more.
Apache solr training from Kernel Training provides you with an excellent faculty to learn based on real time environment. Which covers complete concepts on apache solr installation, Solr Server, solr query and more.
Why Learn Apache Solr Training?
Apache Solr is powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document handling (for example, Word and PDF) and geospatial search.
Apache solr training course at Kernel Training is well designed to provide real time to deliver reliable and scalable private and public clouds. At the end of this Apache Tutorial, you will be clear about what is Apache Solr and its important features. You will also have access to Apache Solr tutorials.
Apache Solr Training Course Target:
- Apache solr training’s online are provided to learn how to use Solr Cloud to transform your existing Solr application into a highly scalable, fault tolerant solution with distributed indexing and search capabilities.
- Learn to configure and tune your own Solr cluster. You will be learning about Apache Solr features.
- Learn how to do Apache solr installation step by step.
- Learn how Solr 4 can be used as a NoSQL store, how to do near real time search at scale, and all the tricks of the trade for maintaining your cluster over the long term.
- Knowledgeable in SolrCloud includes configuration, scaling, monitoring and tuning.
- Learn Apache Solr architecture: Scalability, Security, Connectors, Middleware.
Apache Solr tutorial Targeted Audience:
- IT professionals like developers, search application user, system administrators.
- IT managers and architects that are implementing search or e-commerce applications.
- Technical and business users needing thorough understanding of Apache Solr training.
Apache Solr tutorial Prerequisites:
Should be comfortable with a command line (console, shell) to execute basic commands.
Apache Solr Training Format:
- Apache Solr Training at Kernel Ttraining will be instructor-led lecture and discussion. You can attend Apache solr demo.
- Aapache Solr tutorial will end with hands-on labs experience along with project completion.
- Apache solr certification of the course after successful completion of quiz.
Apache Solr tutorial Course Curriculum:
1. The Fundamentals
Goal set: At the end of this Apache solr training module you need to understand about basics of Apache solr, Apache solr installation, how to change parameters in URL, Adding content to solr and how to use browser. interface.
Topics:Apache solr installation and running Solr, Adding content to Solr, Reading a Solr XML response, apache solr requirements, changing parameters in the URL and Using the browser interface.
Goal set: In this Apache solr training module you need to understand about sorting results, faceting, result grouping, more queries, solr query,Solr Server, Apache Solr Cassandra, hardwiring request parameters.
Topics:Sorting results, Query parsers, more queries, Hardwiring request parameters, Adding fields to default search, Faceting, Result grouping.
Goal set: By the end of this Apache solr training module you need to understand about how to add your own content to Solr, how to delete data, solr query, solr server, working with book data and depude update processor.
Topics:Adding your own content to Solr, Deleting data from solr, Building a bookstore search, solr query, solr server, Adding book data, Exploring the book data and Dedupe update processor.
4. Updating your schema
Goal set: At the end of this Apache solr training module understand about how to add fields to schema and and Analyzing text.
Topics:Adding fields to the schema and Analyzing text.
Goal set: By end of this Apache solr training module understand about filed weighting, phrase and function queries,solr query, solr server, Fuzzier search and Sounds-like.
Topics:Field weighting, Phrase queries, Function queries, Fuzzier search and Sounds-like.
6. Extended features
Goal set: In this module Apache solr training understand about Geospatial, spell checking, pseudo fields, highlighting, solr query,solr server, multi language and suggestions.
Topics:More-like-this, Geospatial, Spell checking, Suggestions, Highlighting, Pseudo-fields,solr query, solr server, Pseudo-joins and Multilanguage.
Goal set: At the end of this Apache solr training module understand about how add more kinds of data.
Topics:Adding more kinds of data, apache solr query syntax, Solar server.
Goal set: In this Apache solr training module learn how Solrcloud works, solr server, solr query, Commit strategies, ZooKeeper and how to manage Solrconfig files.
Topics:Introduction, How SolrCloud works, Solr query, Solr server, Commit strategies, ZooKeeper and Managing Solrconfig files.
Companies Using Apache Solr:
Facebook, stubHub.com, Netflix, Buy.com, Cnet, CitySearch, Netflix, Zappos, Stubhub!, AOL, digg, eTrade, Disney, Apple, NASA and MTV.
Apache Solr Career Opportunities:
Professionals with Apache Solr skills have huge opportunity and their demand has been on stead rise this year.
Apache Solr training Demo Class Recording
Welcome, To Apache Solr Training
How it Works?
- This is an Apache solr training with Instructor led live and Interactive Sessions.
- This Apache Solr tutorial contains Practical Work involving Practical Hands-on, Lab Assignments, and Real World Case Studies. This practical work can be done at your own pace.
- You will have access to 24×7 Technical Support. You can request for assistance for any problem you might face or for any clarifications you may require during the Apache solr training.
- At the end of Apache Solr tutorial, you will have to work on a Project. You will receive a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate on the successful completion of this project.
Demo class video and PPT Presentation[toggle title=’Watch sample video tutorial on Apache Solr’]
[/toggle] [toggle title=’Presentation on Apache Solr’]
Frequently Asked Question
Very well taught
No Reviews found for this course.